Today I’m offering a giveaway of my recycled paper bead bracelets that I made several years ago for my 100th blog on www.thewritesteph.com!
I rolled paper from coupon and newspaper ads onto toothpicks and held them together with glue. Then I glazed them, paired them with coordinating matching beads, and strung them on a stretchy band..
I sold some at a craft fair for $6 a piece. I’ve got some little bitty ones that fit American Girl Dolls.
Here’s how to win a bracelet:.
- Tag this post to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram.
- The more times you share and tag me, the more times I’ll put your name in the random drawing.
- The contest ends at noon, tomorrow.
- I will choose 3 winners in all and announce the winner tomorrow.
1. You must be 18 years or older and live in the US or Canada (excluding Quebec)
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Void in states or countries where prohibited.
Good luck, and thanks for visiting www.SweetgumLife.com!
Copyright 2017 by Stephanie L. Robertson and www.sweetgumlife.com.